Friday, October 05, 2007

Protest

I am blogging today in protest of the side column of my blog being HIJACKED by Kyle. (The Dirty Laundry Situation.) All in favor of removing this (to use the term very loosely) "feature", please leave Kyle a nasty comment now. Something along the lines of: "Kyle, How dare you squash her creative spirit by encouraging her to focus on such mundane tasks as the organizing of clothing in the traditional manner? Who is to say that sorting clothing into piles by alternative criteria such as smell and expected-lifespan-to-next-washing is not equally valid?" If we all let our voices be heard, we can truly make a difference.

Thank you for your support.

2 comments:

Robin and Kyle said...

Let it be known that this picture was taken AFTER some significant tidying up. Last I saw it, that mess was covered in a whole other layer of bed coverings. My "orange" ranking is still justified.

-Kyle

Gator said...

Hmm... I only consider this fair if there's an equal opportunity for Robin to rank your clothing situation, or whatever she wants to rank, on your blog! Personally, I wouldn't want to be subjected to public assesment of my domestic faults. Phhhhht.