Friday, June 29, 2007

Nostalgic silliness

There's nothing really new to post unless I actually start taking pictures of the weeds choking out my garden, so I thought I upload an OLD picture from the second week Kyle and I knew each other. We met in college. He was tagging along with his roommate to visit my roommate (high school friends). I thought he was pretty neat, so we invited him to our annual Halloween bash the next weekend. I was the only one who guessed his identity - he was a stoplight (it's hard to tell from the picture but his pants were green). I was a bee. My friends thought he looked like a gnome and I have ever since been the recipient of random gnome items. But I digress...

That was 10 years ago this fall, and I'm so lucky to have found him.

1 comment:

Jason said...

10 years ago? Damn, that is hard to believe. We are ooooooolllllld.