Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Knitting Daily

There's a new place to get lots of fun new patterns that I'll never have time to knit. My favorite is still Knitty, but Interweave Knits now has a blog called Knitting Daily. Their name is slightly misleading...so far, they don't post every day. But their free pattern library is getting bigger, and all patterns have a photograph of a finished project, a must for me to consider knitting something. You also have to register with their site and confirm your address, and be assaulted with pleas to subscribe to their magazine, but some of the patterns were worth it, and I've already downloaded a few.

P.S. I knew it would happen...my mom read the post about my first hat and wanted to know if I'd already thrown it out. She's going to rescue it. Very silly, Mom, but it's all yours!

No comments: