Sunday, October 29, 2006

Knitting Night

Tuesday night, Becky and Sarah came over to knit. But shoot, I forgot to take a picture. Imagine them sitting on these couches. (Becky was on the left, Sarah on the right.) Becky is working on a very nifty hat for her mom with black yarn and colored fluff-splotches, and Sarah casted on a LOT of stitches her first-ever sweater. I finished the baby sweater for Elke's critter, so I was weaving in ends - my least favorite part. Kyle made dinner and brownies. It was a very nice evening, and I wish they lived closer so they could drop in a knit more often. It's been awhile since they've been over to visit, so I had told them to look for the "white house with three pumpkins on the front steps". I didn't realize how many white houses our street has, and 3 is apparently the preferred number of pumpkins to display. But they found us eventually, so all was well.

No comments: