Saturday, September 09, 2006

Sheep and Wool

Erika and I puttered around the Madison Farmer's Market this morning, and then attended the WI Sheep and Wool Festival in Jefferson. While I was prepared to spend big bucks, my largest purchase was a funnel cake and a mitten kit from Blackberry Ridge. The sheep, goats, and llamas were very cool. My favorite were the brown sheep with the curly hair.
I stopped at the Milton Public Library on the way home to borrow a movie and several books in the "No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency" by Alexander McCall Smith. I absolutely no free time for reading, let alone the new knitting project I brought home today, but I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

LMardenNH said...

I'm so jealous! It was raining so hard at the NH Sheep and Wool this year that we didn't dare leave the vendor barns with our stash enhancements! Maybe next year I can get pics of the alpacas and sheep and goats - yours are adorable!

-Laurin (scrapnknit.blogspot.com)